- 1 Posts
How to turn my Hero into a dedicated music player
I have an old Hero that I don't use as a phone anymore, and I'd like to disable the phone functions and turn it into a music player. Something like Rockbox, but sadly that doesn't work on Android. I'd like a player that supports FLAC if possible, to avoid wasting time converting my music to MP3.
- 03-07-2013, 09:54 PM #2
Re: How to turn my Hero into a dedicated music player
Just put it into Airplane mode and that will disable the cell radios. Make sure WIFI is also turned off too...
Simple, easy and it will prolong that battery life big time and you don't have to go thru the fuss of rooting or any programming dial pad code tricks to get this.
Enjoy your music player.
- 03-09-2013, 05:07 PM #3
- By Dave Alvarado in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2013, 10:33 PM
- By atlantagreg in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2012, 08:41 PM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2010, 05:15 AM
- By KSmithInNY in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:39 AM
- By Dafilman in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2009, 02:34 PM