1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    3,815 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Sad Day with phone

I was getting my phone out of my car as I use it as a GPS in the car, which it does an amazing job at. And then it came out of the holster, hit the seat then did a 10-point triple backflip onto some nice concrete... The Epic can't come soon enough :/ Good news... my upgrade is next month, and the phone is fully functional.

Since this post is useless without pics:

Global Posts
    419 Global Posts

sorry to hear, at least it's still functional, be careful not to cut your fingers swiping

Sorry your phone broke, but Once you have your epic you'll see just how crummy the hero is & realize that was the best thing that could happen to it.. I traded mine in for the evo & no one could pay me to use the hero again.

Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

( And then it came out of the holster, hit the seat then did a 10-point triple backflip onto some nice concrete...) ^ lmfao at the 10-point triple backflip.Sorry to hear that rufflez,but good choice of a rom.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    3,815 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Thanks, yeah, its deg no top of the line, but this Rom was very nice and stable, gotta wait on release day info, hope it before the 20th. I can get an upgrade in 2 days

That sucks about your phone, sorry!
    HTC Hero
    http://twitter.com/aquaboy1976
    PSN ID: aquaboy1976
    XBOX 360 Gamertag: aquaboy1976
    WordFeud: aquaboy1976
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    3,815 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It's cool. I ordered a glass from E-bay and it comes with tools an everything. I'll give an update when that's done. My upgrade is official today. I can go into Sprint and get a new phone. What I'll do if the glass I receive is rubbish (sorry, watching a lot of top gear lately), is I'll go in there and buy whatever phone my mom wanted to use next, since she wanted a new phone, too, and use that until the Epic comes out. Most likely, though, is that it will be a blackberry, since she is currently using a 8330 curve.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    3,815 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Update, phone fixed. Best $50 on Ebay if you screw up. Tools worked perfectly!

Glad to hear it worked. Hope that 8-11 rumor is true about the epic. looking forward to seeing what the epic haas to offer.

Thats great!! any links to the seller you bought the glass from??