Sync with MS Outlook

MichaelCPA

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I am considering getting a HTC Hero and I have a question about syncing with Outlook. I understand that the phone bundles with an app to do just that via a physical cable. I currently use the Outlook email client with a Gmail address syncing between Outlook and Gmail via IMAP. The question is if I set up my Outlook calender to automatically sync to Google Calender (which I believe I can do) it is possible to have the Google Calender sync over the air automatically to the Hero and thereby not need use the physical cable? Thanks for any tips on this issue! Michael

OlSarge

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
yes my calendars syn through Google and I have 2 ms exchange accounts forwarding to my Google, once that was set up I exported my contacts and calendars to gmail and viola everything run over "air" with gmail.

ridawing

May 8, 2011
Visit site
okay I am new to droid as I just purchased a thunderbolt from a blackberry. I want to upload my outlook calender to my phone and don't know who. I did sign on for a gmail account, but it isn't an account I will most likely use. I usually use hotmail and comcast as my personal email accounts. Can someone please tell me what I need to do to sync back and forth with my outlook. Thanks in advance

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar