Google Calendar Location Question

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
This may be a simple fix, but when i put locations into my Google calendar, they do not sync with my phone.

Is there something i'm not doing or missing?

Thanks in advance.

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Just a bump... any reason when i fill in the location of a calendar event, it does not show up in my Calendar on my phone?

Thanks

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Just regular Google sync. I'll put something into my Google calendar, put a location, then when i check it on my phone, the location isn't there.

rip14

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Same issue here. If I create it on my computer, it does not show the location on my phone.

If I create it on my phone, the location will sync back with the Google Calendar on my PC just fine.

kennyidaho

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I ran into this problem by accident. Some how I had disabled Calendar sync, while screwing around to get it back on I had edited some events on my Google Calendar from my computer. I have two interviews tomorrow and figured it would be good to put the best possible information in the location (full address).

I noticed that if the full address was in the location field it would not sync to the phone but as soon as I switched it back to just the name of the schools it immediately synced.

So.......are you guys using addresses or names?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar