Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default htc hero problem

i bought a t mobile htc my touch 3g unlocked and put my att sim card in it. the data didnt work so i called at&t and said that it wont work since its unlocked but i know people have done this before and the data has worked what do i do? also if there is a shortcut to getting past the opening screen where it makes you sign in to gmail that would be helpful as well thanks

Wait... What's up?

Quote Originally Posted by mrnastysteez View Post
    i bought a t mobile htc my touch 3g unlocked and put my att sim card in it. the data didnt work so i called at&t and said that it wont work since its unlocked but i know people have done this before and the data has worked what do i do? also if there is a shortcut to getting past the opening screen where it makes you sign in to gmail that would be helpful as well thanks
    Don't know about the data, but for the second question look HERE.

Global Posts
    503 Global Posts

TMobile's 3G data and ATT's 3G data services run on different GSM Bands, therefore to the best of my knowledge the only data that you will get on your phone will probably be on edge.