NFL Live keeps wanting to update

wolfhound89

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
NFL Live widget keeps wanting to update. It has downloaded the update twice without installing it. So, here are my questions.

1) Since this has started my Hero has started to run slow. I can't find the multiple versions of the file to remove it from my machine.

2) Could this be the truly the cause for my Hero running slow

3) Is this a know issue with the NFL Live widget

Thanks.

droooooid

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
you still seeing this?

i've gone through with the update and installed. seems to be running at the same speed as before. what i do is i trash the old widget and re-open a new one. working fine now...

roncmccain

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I am getting the same problem, i.e., keep getting Upgrade message when I try to execute NFL Mobile. When I try to execute the application, I get a message "Please click on 'Upgrade' to get the current version. When prompted, select Overwrite and then Run." It apparently loads nfl-prod.apk and I get "Download complete" message But I never get the Overwrite prompt message, When I try to execute the application again, I get the same "Upgrade" message. I am unable to execute the NFL Mobile application. Any ideas?

rudolph7

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
What you have to do is make it where your phone can do non market place programs. Then download it again and click on the notifcation after it downloads. It will install the program and it should not ask again until they update it again. As for the deleting all the other ones you downloaded you need to get a file manager( Estrongs is a good one) and look for the file. You should be able to delete them from there

droooooid

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
yep, what rudolph said.

2 things here...
- make sure you allow for non-market downloads
(if you're uncomfortable selecting this, uncheck it when you're done)
- select the new nfl-prod.apk in the downloads page

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34