Google Voice App Question

Kamen

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I just got my Hero last night, switched from the Pre, and installed the Official Google Voice app for it. When I go to send a call and choose to dial with my Cell number and not my Google Voice number it still shows at the bottom that it says "Calling with Google Voice". Not sure if this is a minor cosmetic bug or if it is supposed to work like that. Thoughts?

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
That happens on my Hero too... however that only shows on the screen for a few seconds before going to the normal screen when you make a call. Is that what's happening, or does it ALWAYS stay on "Calling with Google Voice"?

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Yup, same thing mine does. It's probably somethin with the app. Nothing wrong with your Hero :)

Also keep in mind... the whole Google Voice concept is still being perfected (which I'm sure includes the BB and Android apps as well), so some things may seem glitchy.

gearjunkeez

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
there is a "Toggle Google Voice" shortcut that allows you to click and turn off GV calling completely, and then turn it on when you want it again. i don't ever have the "Calling with GV" message if its switched to off

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci