HTC Hero Protector / Skin

adpollard

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone,

My first post but I've been reading Android Central for a while. finally made a decision and ordered a HTC Hero, should be delivered Tuesday, can't wait. I've searched the forums but not really found anything about protectors for the Hero, anyone got one and fitted it? Discovered the InvisibleSHIELD Full Body Protector but any others out there?

Cheers Andy

quill37

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
I just got my hero (t-mobile g2 touch :D) and i've been looking for the same sort of stuff. I ordered a screen protector, so I have to wait and see if that is any good. But I am looking to buy the full body invisibleshiled, as it seems to be very durable.

SkottM

Oct 18, 2009
trippinskott.blogspot.com
Hey, I just want to send out a warning to all of those who are considering the Zagg InvisibleShield. I purchased one years ago for my iPod, and I researched the product, and watched their videos on their website about how it doesn't scratch, and I watched a guy take a car key to the back of an iPod and no scratches. I was sold by that video.

BUT, whenever I got my InvisibleShield, I slapped it on with their little cardboard applicator and the applicator liquid, and thought things were good. A couple weeks later after being throw in and out of my backpack, pockets, and car the plastic "shield" was peeling off and my iPod was getting scratched up badly.

All I'm saying is beware, I was not pleased with their products, BUT I was pleased with their service. I contacted them with my problem and they offered a full refund for my $40 pieces of plastic, which was awesome of them, but I will never buy one of their products again.

prot0type

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
bestskinsever.com/servlet/StoreFront

Search for reviews and you'll find plenty of positives. Seems like you'll get the same performance as a Zagg but for $7. Currently trying out a BSE, for the screen, on my Hero. I've used InvisibleShields in the past and without an issue, but a less expensive and just as efficient alternative is also welcome.

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
I have Zagged everything I own from my iPod's, Berry, MacBook etc and have never had any issues, then again I always have them do the install so there's no warranty issues.

Waiting on my local Zagg guy to get the Hero full body in, in the mean time he cut and fitted my screen with Zagg Invisible Shield while I wait and didn't charge me a dime.