OK Let's be honest here......

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Does everyone here REALLY THINK that Flash 10.1 will be optimized enough for weak chipsets like our Heroes? I mean, the video just demoed showed it working fine on the Nexus One, but we all know that they (Adobe) edit their videos to give the best appearance of Flash 10.1 on smartphones. Watching the videos of it being demoed on the Hero, the Nexus One, and the Pre, I'm kind of worried about how FUNCTIONAL Flash 10.1 really will be on a Qualcomm 528 mhz processor. Anyone else feel the same way? :confused::(

boomhower1820

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I think it will pretty much suck, the Hero is just to slow. On the Droid and Nexus One it may not be to bad but the Hero, Eris, Moment, etc I think it will be painful. In general I think flash on smartphones is really overrated.

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
How do you think it will be on the Palm pre. then? I too think flash on mobile devices is overrated because even when I had it on windows mobile through the skyfire browser, it wasnt anything to brag about, although it wasnt the true flash experience because it was being delivered througb a proxy. But the Pre is the best alternative because of its processor.

Last edited:

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Yea pretty sure silverlight is go be released for Windows phones, but I doubt they'll make it cimpatible with non Windows phones because of competition.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol