What is your current notification (message alert)?

lucky4meman

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm using a tone called car unlock. It does two beeps like when you arm a car alarm. It's short and gets your attention without becoming annoying. It's actually a very pleasant sound.

pbrennan42

Dec 17, 2009
www.philipbrennan.net
I use the text message tone supplied by Compare the Meerkat (only viewable in the UK I am afraid) of Alexander the Meerkat informing you that "you are receiving an important message. Simples..." from the Compare the Market / Compare the Meerkat adverts over here in the UK.

Sad, I know...

Phil.

envoynv

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Off subject

I use the text message tone supplied by Compare the Meerkat (only viewable in the UK I am afraid) of Alexander the Meerkat informing you that "you are receiving an important message. Simples..." from the Compare the Market / Compare the Meerkat adverts over here in the UK.

Sad, I know...

Phil.

Could you explain to me your avatar? I have seen these scan like symbols around much more these days. How are these generated? Are they replacing the standard vertical bars for UPC codes?

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the link to the generator... I'm sure quite a few people were wondering about this... BTW I have always used "chiff" stock tone.... I just liked it from day one and even though I can change it, I don't. It's short and "cute"....

Last edited:

wolf1989#AC

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I use the stock one called friendly. Although I found the 24 sound on my computer from when I used my blackberry so I may start using that.

envoynv

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I use the stock one called friendly. Although I found the 24 sound on my computer from when I used my blackberry so I may start using that.

Do you mind posting the file? I am a huge 24 fan, with the season starting on Sunday I would LOVE to use it.

Thanks.

doublebullout

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I've been using the doorbell jingle from The Jetsons for years now. First sound file I load on any phone. It works really well, and it's a real crowd pleaser when I demo it.

Last edited:

envoynv

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I like it.

I've been using the doorbell jingle from The Jetsons for years now. First sound file I load on any phone. It works really well, and it's a real crowd pleaser when I demo it.

I am liking this one. Thanks for sharing. What notification sound is everyone else using?

I know there has to be more of you out there with customs sounds.

Does anyone have one from the show 24?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance