Htc hero.

DcFromWv

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Im gonna get one and i need to know somethings from the people that have it.

Is it good when its roaming?
Fast web?
Good on myspace?
Good or Bad Battery life?

thanks, DCFROMWV

c3PreO

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Web surfing in EVDO area was fast. WiFi was faster.

Dunno bout myspace but Facebook was OK.

I charged the Hero 100% full when I left the house at 10:00AM. Made about 30 mins of call throughout the day. Surfed the web about 30 minutes EVDO total. Scanned about 20 bar codes addtionally(EVDO). I WiFi'd about 30 minutes. I had GPS location services on all day and BT on about 4 hours - forgot to turn ot off. I had push email on all day. Had dinner at Spaggetti Factory @ 9:00PM. Finished dinner @ 11:00PM waiting to P/U my daughter from Homecomming dance. I got a RED Low Battery message @ about 11:45PM So it lasted a full day. But is that typical for the services I used?? Dunno. I'm ok with it. But the Hero is definately a once a day charger device.

Anubis

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
So far i get a full day of use out of my Hero, although being new I play with it a ton. So I would guess for me once i get back to normal usage it will be a solid day on a single charge.

GoofyGirl

Sep 15, 2009
Visit site
It certainly can't be any worse than the battery life of the Pre! I unplug at 8:00 in the morning - light use during the day - mainly texting - I'm down to 10% almost every day by 8:00 p.m.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX