Is anyone listening to Audio books on the hero?

mabmarc#WP

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone listening to audio books on the hero?

Is there an mp3 player that uses bookmarks or remembers the last spot on a song you were listening?

skyhigh

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Audiobook player for the Android

I am using the Ambling BookPlayer which is available on the Android Market. It lets you play many audio files as a single audiobook which it treats just like it was a single audio file for playing and bookmarking. It has a bookmarking history that remembers the locations where you start and stop listening, and has redo and undo keys that let you go back to any of your previous positions so you can't lose your place. There is a free version called Ambling BookPlayer Lite and it supports downloading free audiobooks from the librivox.org site. You can find more information about the player and the differences between the different versions at Ambling BookPlayer - Bringing books to life

mabmarc#WP

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I am using the Ambling BookPlayer which is available on the Android Market. It lets you play many audio files as a single audiobook which it treats just like it was a single audio file for playing and bookmarking. It has a bookmarking history that remembers the locations where you start and stop listening, and has redo and undo keys that let you go back to any of your previous positions so you can't lose your place. There is a free version called Ambling BookPlayer Lite and it supports downloading free audiobooks from the librivox.org site. You can find more information about the player and the differences between the different versions at Ambling BookPlayer - Bringing books to life

Thanks for the info. I will try it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL