Print Off Text Conversation?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
there's an app called printershare. It works well. Either have it sent to computer to print out over data or print on network printer through wifi. Its awesome. I don't know if it prints text messages though. I uninstalled it until I move into my new place and can setup a network printer.

wcstolz01

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
there's an app called printershare. It works well. Either have it sent to computer to print out over data or print on network printer through wifi. Its awesome. I don't know if it prints text messages though. I uninstalled it until I move into my new place and can setup a network printer.

Thanks for the information. Awesome app, easy install and yes it will print text messages.

Ding Nast

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
GO TO PLAYSTORE AND TYPE IN "Print hammermill" !!!

#1 ITS FREE
#2 FOUND MY PRINTER VIA WIFI
#3 GAVE ME A LIST OF APPS THAT I COULD PRINT DIRECTLY FROM.
#4 ALL CURRENT TEXT THREADS IN MY PHONE WERE LISTED
#5 PRINTED STRAIGHT FROM MY PHONE!

Was looking all over and found it to use as evidence in legal dispute!!!

BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!!! (AND ANDROID DEVICES OF COURSE LOL)

SKuritz

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Ding Nast
Print Hammermill worked perfect!! Thank you SO MUCH!! So easy and fast! had loaded and printed within minutes!

Last edited:

Joe Maugham

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Printershare works on a Samsung Note 4 with Android 6.0.1. I can confirm also that this app works for text messages. It may be the only one that does. I had to install a generic printer driver in order to use my WiFi printer (an HP Laserjet MFC-300) but the generic print is well formatted.

I printed a whole sms message thread and it included the time/date stamps.

I tried the standard HP and Samsung E-Printing apps but none of the ones I tried can access your sms message store like printer share does easily.

There are ADS in the free version and a premium ($9.99) version for unlimited printing. I am using the free version with ads. So far, so good.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc