Help transferring contacts

bbose999

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
help i just got my hero. came from a palm pre and am loving it but i cant figure out how to get my palm pre contacts onto my hero.

currently they are all on my palm profile and i dont know what to do.

please help

chap2627

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
help i just got my hero. came from a palm pre and am loving it but i cant figure out how to get my palm pre contacts onto my hero.

please help

If you still have the Pre you can download the trial of Missing Sync. Sync the contacts from your Pre to your mac/pc. From there you can sync them to a Google account and they will trickle to your Hero.

themyst

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site

please help

Go to a Sprint store. They have that tool that can transfer contacts from one device to another, free of charge.

Luisgb

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Go to a Sprint store. They have that tool that can transfer contacts from one device to another, free of charge.

doesnt always work from a palm pre. If they used the cellbrite to transfer them to the palm pre in the first place then it works, but if you put your contacts on the palm manually or any other way, it wont transfer.

bbose999

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
thats how they transferred them but i have had multiple replacement pres and all of my contacts were saved to my palm profile and nowhere else, so none of the aboved ways have worked for me

Luisgb

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
well, try getting Missing Sync, then you can load your contacts to outlook, then export them as a csv file and import them to your gmail account, then they should sync seamlessly to you hero

GBallensky

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Sync the pre with the Windows contacts folder on your PC then sync the hero the same after. Worked here just fine.
How do I sync my Pre with Windows Contacts. I just got an HTC Inspire 4G and had a Palm Pre. I am pulling my hair out trying to transfer my contacts. Went to the AT&T Service Center and they informed my there was NO software or NO WAY to transfer contacts. Can you help???? :mad: