Trackball Lighting Up for Notifications

aerajan

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed that when I receive a call my trackball starts blinking and the keys around it light up. According the the user guide this is supposed to happen when receiving phone calls or notifications. However, I don't see this happening when I receive any other notifications only when the phone rings. Has anyone else noticed this?

inline325i#AC

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
I can't seem to get the LED notification via trackball to work??? I have went to settings and checked LED the notifications I want but still no LED notification.....am i doing something wrong???

aerajan

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Does it blink when you receive a phone call? It's not the easiest thing to notice because most people probably don't sit and watch their phone ring. I haven't noticed it for any other notifications, texts, email, voicemails etc. just when I get a phone call. Actually, the only reason I even knew about it was because it says something about it in the beginning of the owners manual so I called me phone and watched in ring to see if it worked. Try calling it to and see what happens. As far as I know there aren't any specific settings for this but I could be wrong.