Call in volume

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else noticing the call in volume too loud, I have it set to min and its still loud, any ideas on how to fix it?
Thanks

Monkey Brawler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't really say its a problem, im actually very happy with my call volume compared to my diamond which was to quiet. I don't think many people would consider this a problem so i don't think your really going to have a resolution, but i may be wrong.

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
actually one problem. If you plug in a wired headset you have zero control over the volume. The volume rocker doesn't do a thing and many headsets don't have a volume control. I haven't had a problem with earpiece call volume being too loud though.

Monkey Brawler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
actually one problem. If you plug in a wired headset you have zero control over the volume. The volume rocker doesn't do a thing and many headsets don't have a volume control. I haven't had a problem with earpiece call volume being too loud though.

Yeah, i believe that issues is resolved by pulling the headset out JUST a tad. I think its related to the mic not working on a headset kinda thing. Worth a shot?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed