add video to hero???

jayjeff20

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
hello everyone. i just got myself a fancy new hero from sprint. this is my first android phone and I'm loving it so far. i just have one problem, how in gods name do i add video to this thing? i thought it was just a simple drag and drop but but apparently i was wrong. any help would be great thanks :)

doublebullout

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Drag and drop works. You need to enable USB mode (in the notification) by mounting the SD card. Then you should be able to transfer video. Create a Video folder on the card and copy your videos there. Note that files which the Album player can't handle won't be visible.

jayjeff20

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
so i tried the whole drag and drop process again to no avail. i dont even see a folder or icon on the phone that would even hint at being able to watch my own uploaded movies. am i missing something here???

prot0type

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
So far I've been able to play .mp4 files, had no luck with avi and wmv. Try creating a folder and name it videos and then go to it via Albums.

I'm sure there's a shortcut to it that can be accessed on your Home screen or any other screen you want, I haven't had the chance to do so yet, just got the Hero yesterday :)