Improving Battery Life on Your Android Device

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
Ok guys I'm preforming a little test for HTC, when it's all finished I'll post the results. They have asked that I not discuss what we're testing, rest assured though that so far many of the problems reported have disappeared.

More to follow

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Ok guys I'm preforming a little test for HTC, when it's all finished I'll post the results. They have asked that I not discuss what we're testing, rest assured though that so far many of the problems reported have disappeared.

More to follow

I can only hope you are beta testing 2.0 :p

ant1pathy

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Something is memory leaking like whoa. Really wish I could figure it out. Going from 93m to 68m in a day of nothing but messaging is ridiculous.

dvdqnoc

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi, can you answer the following please... I really want to use th task panel x to get 83MB cuz I only have like 26MB :(

- I dont get what the difference is between the Ignore list and Wanted list. Does auto-kill automatically kill apps in the wanted list? Or does it kill apps that arent in the Ignore list? What exactly is the Ignore list and what does it do?

- Does task panel x need to be running in the background in order for it to auto-kill? Or will it auto-kill even if you close it (menu > exit task panel x)?

- What is the "threshold" part of the auto-kill? Does task panel x auto-kill automatically when the phone reaches the treshold memory? Or does it wait till the next schedule auto-kill time (5, 10, 30, etc minutes that you set) even if it reaches the threshold memory level?

- What is "Configure Event-Action"?

- I like the task panel x widget, but what's supposed to happen when I click it? Does it kill apps? Is it supposed to open task panel x? Because when I click my widget, it does nothing.

- I noticed that If I set an alarm, then kill the clock app, the alarm will not go off when its supposed to.

Thanks!

Last edited:

insure2020

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Over the air updating...

If you kill the process "com.smithmicro.DM" you will no longer receive over the air firmwear updates. The "DM" stands for device management, and I know for a fact that HTC uses smith micro for their FOTA updating.

Insure

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Check your PM's.

If i am correct, htc allowed the htc one x+ to have an hd ff camera that made use of the imagesense chip htc is using in their phones. The htc one x, one s, one v, and Evo lte could not make use of the imagesense chip therefore kinnda crappy Ff cameras.. If i presume, any release(highend anyways) by htc after the htc one x+ would be made so to utilize the imagesense chip which includes the DROID Dna, and the Butterfly. And in that also includes the htc one. So while it doesnt have "ultrapixles" its a wide angle shooter that allows more in the picture than other competitors and its an hd Ff camera.. :thumbup::D Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone.. :thumbup:

Courtesy of My LT3VO :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante