gvoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimhero

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I know there was a gvoice thread, but the link was dead... and so if I get flagged or deleted I'm sorry. I was just wondering if anyone had an extra invite...

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
from what i've seen, users cannot invite to google voice. only google wave. If you want a google voice number i think you simply have to wait for google to accept you. but if you fully integrate your phone with google i think that might speed up the process. i downloaded the Voice app and set it up as my voicemail, then accessed google voice through my PC and requested a google voice number and it was instantaneous response

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I had three invites. I gave them all away to members of AC. I'm not using it anymore though, going to try out the stock vvm of the hero. Google voice force close every boot and annoying. To my surprise, nothing else has force close since getting rid of it, so it may be a permanent switch. When I had my pre, that was the only way to get vvm, so that's why I signed up for it in the first place. Ironically, that app (gdial pro) no longer works and they are screwed when it comes to vvm.

nimhero

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I got it and works fine. But thanks on the heads up. Just need to find a way to get it to not forward texts to my sprint number and voice app both... Any help there? Already changed the settings on the web site,but still does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084