Recovery problem maybe someone has a suggestion?

xxwckdxx

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Well i load Darchlegend last night and then did a wipe added Damageless, after i loaded damageless i was having problems so i did a nandroid restore of a olddddd backup i had(wasn't near my usual computer) and then i had a few problems. Ithen proceeded to try to unroot the phone, then i rerooted with kitchen, mountd then added 1.6.2 recovery on the sdcard, then i did the "flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery-RA-hero-v1.6.2.img" using a terminal which kept comming up with bad filename/file. So i then tried using adb and then it took the command but immediately showed the # and so i let the phone sit for 10 minutes or so. I tried to reboot into recovery and it wouldn't go anywhere got stuck at the "Htc " screen. I can get into fastboot mode but it comes up with a no remote connection or something like that. Ive tried pushing the file and flashing from adb(didn't work) tried unrooting(didn't work) tried flashing from the sdcard(didn't work) I tried the gold card way(didn't work) so now i don't know of any other ways. any suggestions before i call sprint?

Robert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel