Show your Homescreens! (not mobile or dial up friendly)

moquette

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Con't. Screens 4-7

people.png

Just curious, what is the name of the app of the GMail icon with the mail count?

Thanks!

Noj

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
thanks, based on some posts on that site, I'm not supposed to unzip the files, that's were I was seeing the corrupt msg. So i just need to put them on my sd card, power off, hold home when I boot, right?

Thanks man!

702DROID

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
thanks, based on some posts on that site, I'm not supposed to unzip the files, that's were I was seeing the corrupt msg. So i just need to put them on my sd card, power off, hold home when I boot, right?

Thanks man!

make a backup first(VERY IMPORTANT)
move the zip file to your sd card (no folder just in the base of the sd card)
from the recovery screen select update zip
choose the clear zip file you just added to your sd card
after thats done reboot the phone again

Noj

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I had several zip's in the root of my sd card, so I chose 'choose zip instead of update.zip'
Do you know what the differences are? I noticed handcent corrupted and had to reinstall it, a couple of apps renamed, but verything else looks ok, and yes clear lock is there :)

702DROID

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I had several zip's in the root of my sd card, so I chose 'choose zip instead of update.zip'
Do you know what the differences are? I noticed handcent corrupted and had to reinstall it, a couple of apps renamed, but verything else looks ok, and yes clear lock is there :)

yeah after i flashed the rom i had to uninstall and reinstall all my apps

NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC post up your HOMESCREEN

Noj

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'll post some when I get some new scenes made. I just download a crap load of images and will start making wallpapers tonight.

Thanks for all the help 702DROID!
btw is there a way to remove any of the themes like clearlock without restoring my backup?

702DROID

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I'll post some when I get some new scenes made. I just download a crap load of images and will start making wallpapers tonight.

Thanks for all the help 702DROID!
btw is there a way to remove any of the themes like clearlock without restoring my backup?

Im still REALLY REALLY NEW to all this so my answer to that is no lol maybe there is. I just did a backup restore on mine right now to remove the clear theme and reflashed the clear lock on.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
You'll have to restore a backup or reload a rom without the changes. You can;t just undo it. but restoring or reflashing is pretty easy, so give it a whirl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz