Photo emails won't stop

BaggerX

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Having an issue with my wife's Hero. She tried to send 8 photos from it to her work email address. She went to each one in the album and emailed it to herself. The pictures made it to her work email, but then she started receiving a bunch of blank emails. They would just keep coming every few minutes.

For the first several hours it looked like they were coming about 4 at a time every half hour or so. Now I just looked and she's getting anywhere from 3-7 blank emails every few minutes. She's already deleted hundreds of them and they just keep coming! Anyone have any ideas why this would be happening? They use Exchange at her company, and she has it syncing with her phone. Not sure if that matters or not.

Need help bad! Thanks!

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Problem might exist on the Exchange server, to prove this theory, shut the phone off for 30 min or so. If the emails continue during this time, its not the phone. If they dont continue, might be time for a hard reset.

BaggerX

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Shutting off the phone didn't stop the emails. Not sure if it's an Exchange issue or what. Gonna talk to the help desk folks next I think.

BaggerX

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Interestingly, turning off Active-Sync does stop the emails. After turning it off and watching her Outlook inbox on her laptop, no more emails showed up. She turned it back on and they started showing up again. Now I'm confused. If Active-Sync was causing the problem, then it seems like turning off the phone should have stopped the emails as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21