Question About Scenes and Sense

sconrad308

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I am seriously thinking about the HTC Hero, but have a few questions scenes. Can I have separate mail and calendar on different scenes. For instance, on my personal scene can I have a calendar that doesn't have my work stuff on it and vice versa?

dannzeman

Nov 25, 2008
Visit site
No you can't do that. Selecting which calendars you want displayed is a system setting so when you switch between different saved scenes that setting stays the same. Its pretty easy to check or uncheck calendars though. I wouldn't let that be a deciding factor against getting this device.

sconrad308

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Thank you, for answering my question. That is not going to be the deciding factor in going with the Hero. In fact, I have pretty much already decided to get the phone. I was just wanting to check on some things I think I would like for it to do.

dannzeman

Nov 25, 2008
Visit site
I could understand how this would useful, but then again if you only had certain calendars showing on certain Scenes you wouldn't always know what you had scheduled. If you had your party scene loaded and went to schedule something you wouldn't see any business appointments, which could interfere and cause major problems. I suppose its probably better the way it currently is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol