Handcent SMS

wolf1989#AC

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
So I've been trying to do the walkaround by using handcent SMS. But when I try and type on the program it REALLY lags. Almost to the point where I can't use it. I know it's not a memory issue because nothing else lags except that program. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? I haven't heard this happening on anything that I've read

dannzeman

Nov 25, 2008
Visit site
I've never had any problems with it lagging, but then I've never had the pop-up window enabled either.

Do you have the most up to date version? Just go into the Market and check your downloaded programs. If an update is available it'll tell you. I just downloaded an update a few days ago.

wolf1989#AC

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Nope np updates. It's affecting the auto correction and for some reason my touch input just forced a close and I had to restart my phone.

barnettj

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Not that this will help you, but I have never had any problems with Handcent. I even use the pop-up window and there is no lag. I don't have the most updated version. I think there have been a couple of updates since the one I have. I have everything customized for every contact, and I don't want to have to set it all up again.

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
I tried using handcent, but everytime I tried changing settings/customizing, it would kick me out of settings. Even after 2 reinstalls. Eff it. I'm using chompsms with no issues now.

wolf1989#AC

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm... well now the phone is going completwly haywire and I had to delete the program entirely. What am I doing wrong to make this app not work.