Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Playstore problems with my HTC Jetstream

I'm having trouble downloading apps from playstore on my jetstream. An error message keeps popping up saying google playstore has unnexpectedly stopped working. So far I'm managing by going under apps in settings and unninstalling updates from playstore, which allows me to temporarily download apps from android Market but after a few downloads, im prompted with the same message. It's more ofba nuisance than anything but does anybody else experience this problem? Google playstore on my HTC Vivid works fine, but on my Jetstream not so much.

Lightbulb Re: Playstore problems with my HTC Jetstream

I am having the same problem. I just got off the phone with htc and they are going to get back to me with a fix for this.... it is because the playstore is to replaces the old market, however is not.

I know they said give it up to 24 hours to reconfigure, however that was 3 months ago and nothing has changed. Love HTC products but what the hell!

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Playstore problems with my HTC Jetstream

Quote Originally Posted by HTCfan18 View Post
    I'm having trouble downloading apps from playstore on my jetstream. An error message keeps popping up saying google playstore has unnexpectedly stopped working. So far I'm managing by going under apps in settings and unninstalling updates from playstore, which allows me to temporarily download apps from android Market but after a few downloads, im prompted with the same message. It's more ofba nuisance than anything but does anybody else experience this problem? Google playstore on my HTC Vivid works fine, but on my Jetstream not so much.
    Hi, try resetting apps.

Settings. Apps, tap the 3 dots, reset app preferences.

If that doesn't work try resetting date and time. :-)

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2