- 2 Posts
i have problems in my device and i want some help please.
i have problems in my device and i want some help please .
1-when i tray to change the language to arabic ---- htc sense stopped suddenly and no apps found
2- i can not work internet or any calls on the tablet from sim card
please help me .
Last edited by NothingIsTrue; 10-08-2013 at 05:27 PM. Reason: personal information removed
- 10-09-2013, 07:01 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: i have problems in my device and i want some help please.
Performing a factory reset via settings
The most convenient way to do a factory reset is
via the phone settings.
On the Home screen's Settings tab, tap Menu >
All Settings > System > Clear Storage.
Tap YES to perform the reset, or tap NO to
cancel the reset.
Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the
phone settings, you can still perform a factory
reset by using buttons on the phone.
With your phone powered off, press and hold the
VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
While holding the volume buttons, press the
END/POWER button briefly and then release it.
When you see a warning message on screen,
release the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN
Press the VOLUME UP button to perform the
reset, or press any other button to cancel the
Back up your data before doing it....
- By phoenixone in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 06:11 PM
- By Brianna Maneely in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2013, 08:30 PM
- By Jason William in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 05:09 PM
- By thomastran in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:20 PM
- By va_connoisseur in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 11:56 AM