- 1 Posts
having difficulty getting rid of stock rom bloatware
I've rooted my phone. I've downloaded CWM and tried Cyanogenmod 7. I've since gone back to my stock rom from Vodafone/HTC as it is faster! However, even though it's rooted I can't seem to become superuser to delete apps via a terminal window. I've downloaded the superuser app and Root App Delete app but I still can't delete things like Facebook and Footprints which I see as bloatware. Any advice?
- By Kieran9810 in forum HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:37 AM
- By DinoGoesRawr in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Shakenbake158 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:31 PM
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:07 AM
- By aaka3207 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:49 AM