Which Phone is better the HTC Legend or Desire?

CarolClark

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I gave a question to all of you guys.I would like to know which is the better phone of these two HTC models.I know the Legend has a aluminum case but what is the desire made of?

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I gave a question to all of you guys.I would like to know which is the better phone of these two HTC models.I know the Legend has a aluminum case but what is the desire made of?
The Desire is made from a mix of aluminum and plastic with a slightly rubbery touch to the back. As far as specifications go, the Desire is quite a bit faster than the Legend and has significantly more RAM memory. The Legend is an incredibly stylish phone though, well worth its price. I went with the Desire due to the higher performance and larger screen, but I'm loving my friend's Legend for its looks and robust feel.

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
The Desire is a better phone but I bought a Legend because its cheaper without being cheap and nasty. The screen is smaller (a plus for me) which means the slower chip can still drive the software well enough and when Froyo comes to the Legend its performance should improve. Things are moving so fast in smartphones that I wanted to spend less now and upgrade sooner, maybe next year.

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
The Desire is a better phone but I bought a Legend because its cheaper without being cheap and nasty. The screen is smaller (a plus for me) which means the slower chip can still drive the software well enough and when Froyo comes to the Legend its performance should improve. Things are moving so fast in smartphones that I wanted to spend less now and upgrade sooner, maybe next year.
Very good points. I think that the Legend is potentially the phone that will benefit the most from FroYo, as its hardware is so balanced it'll really speed things up across the board. I sure know my Desire got faster, the difference is amazing.

Teeceman

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I just wish that HTC would give us some indication of when FroYo will be available as my son is really keen to have some of the features that my Nexus One has like LWP, etc.

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I just wish that HTC would give us some indication of when FroYo will be available as my son is really keen to have some of the features that my Nexus One has like LWP, etc.
They did say that all Desires, Legends and Wildfires would have FroYo by the end of Q3 this year. We're now a week past that, and I know there's still a lot of Legends and Wildfires out there without 2.2. Not sure why, but in my opinion these things are far too carrier-specific. Instead of just pushing out the updates centrally from HTC, they have to go through the carrier's bloatware and restriction factory. It's really dumb.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci