Trackball/Trackpad

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
So I just saw the Google Phone pics and just got to thinking how it still has a trackball. First of all don't you guys have any problems with trackballs like a lot of the Blackberry Curve users? Secondly in the leak of upcoming T-Mobile phones the Legend has some sort of an optical track pad now I know the design of the Google Phone is probably going to go through quite a few changes but I think they should have move past trackballs a while ago:rolleyes:. Track pads look much cleaner and more sophisticated. What do you guys think?

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
It should have a trackpad which is the reason why I think this phone won't be the Jesus Phone everyone thinks it will be. Personally I think this Google Phone/Passion/Snapdragon/Nexus One is overhyped and has people worried for no reason. From the looks of it and from what we know so far, its the Hero 2 with a faster processor. The 2.1 update is either going to be 2.0 with sense, or the equivalant of 2.0 with motion background. To me nothing about this phone screms must have unless you don't have an Android device already. For those that were contemplating taking back their current Android device for this, I say think again. But that's just my opinion.

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm kinda startin to think its overhyped too the design so far looks way basic but then again theres still time till its released and I'm stilling waiting to see if theres going to be a different android OS on it or just the 2.0 that they're running in the wild. At this point the specs would be nice to see.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I like the look of the trackball. I like the trackpad too, but nothing beats the soft glow of a clean trackball. I love the trackball on my Hero.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood