Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Help with the 2.3.4 Update :(

Hello everyone! i'm new to the Forum as you all can see.. and i'm also new to the Android family. I have the HTC Merge too.. but I live in Puerto Rico, and over here there's an Exclusive Puertorican carrier called "Open Mobile" is kinda like US Cellular, cause they have all the same phones.. the thing is.. I got it like a month ago and i have Android 2.2 and my girlfriend got it yesterday and she has 2.3.4 and I went to the HTC page and I downloaded the update but when I run it I get the Error 131 Customer ID Error.. and i really want to update my phone.. I read a little about it and atleast I think it's that it's not the US Cellular carrier or something and I cant update it with that Rom Update Utility.. cause i'm from another Carrier.. any thing else I can do to update it? thank you

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

Default Re: Help with the 2.3.4 Update :(

is this update usable on a Verizon wireless ver. as well?

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Default Re: Help with the 2.3.4 Update :(

sure dont iv been looking for it my self i have it for big red and seems like its been a year or to so dnt think there will be a update iv been askin my self even if ya rooted maybe it wood work?..idk this smart phone thing is new to me but i like to be up to date