Rooting and custom ROMs for Merge

schlakcd

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of ROMs and mods for the HTC Merge on Verizon? I have read up about XDA and CM7 mods, but cannot confirm if they will work on a stock Merge.

Looking to push the phone to its potential and get rid of the Verizon bloat that come pre-loaded.

I like the articles on CM7, XDA, and MIUI. Any preference between hacks and ROMs? If one exists, where is best place to download files and detailed instructions?

New to working on my phone (kept previous LG in stock mode) but looking to try new ROMs and themes with the Merge.

Many thanks!

Chris

jart32

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of ROMs and mods for the HTC Merge on Verizon? I have read up about XDA and CM7 mods, but cannot confirm if they will work on a stock Merge.

Looking to push the phone to its potential and get rid of the Verizon bloat that come pre-loaded.

I like the articles on CM7, XDA, and MIUI. Any preference between hacks and ROMs? If one exists, where is best place to download files and detailed instructions?

New to working on my phone (kept previous LG in stock mode) but looking to try new ROMs and themes with the Merge.

Many thanks!

Chris

well yes I found this one.... has links for several things... kernels, radios, rom or two..
here is the link
merge info on 2fastroms - Android Forums

it also has Clockworkmod recovery. I have it installed and the xFuZiiOnZz-1.0.0 rom installed....all working well.

feel free to contact me will help ya if i can.
cheers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non