- 1 Posts
HTC Merge Freezes Up shortly after turning it on..
I have a HTC Merge that freezes up shortly after turning it on. Have to pull the battery and then reboot. Then does it all over again. I have done a master reset, and no luck. Brought to a local repair shop and he said its probably the battery (really?). He said if the battery is messed up, it can cause the phone to freeze. However, phone charges fine. I was curious if anyone had a place to start to try and fix this. Is it a motherboard problem? Doubt its software, since I did a master reset. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks
- By wendygranitsas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 12-22-2011, 12:36 PM
- By nycz_illest in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:10 AM
- By SpikeJones in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2011, 05:07 AM
- By ssbmx90 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2010, 10:06 PM
- By sum spicy rice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2010, 01:49 PM