Best Buy replied to my post on their wall: Bad news Verizon users:

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Soo...In an attempt to get more information out of Best Buy I posted on their Mobile Facebook wall:

mergeohno.png

I'm hoping this is just a case of someone not knowing what they're talking about....but who knows?

I'm hoping that a local store can help me. Verizon sucks, I'm strongly considering switching: I pay too much for service on a network that has no phone's I want..I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, but I'm pissed.

duffman452001

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Soo...In an attempt to get more information out of Best Buy I posted on their Mobile Facebook wall:

mergeohno.png

I'm hoping this is just a case of someone not knowing what they're talking about....but who knows?

I'm hoping that a local store can help me. Verizon sucks, I'm strongly considering switching: I pay too much for service on a network that has no phone's I want..I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, but I'm pissed.
You either forgot to embed a link/picture or my browser is crapping out

Reactions: Cory Tester22

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
New Reply:

bbmerge.png

Hopefully tomorrow, he'll get it all sorted.....here's to hoping anyway.

If Verizon's data thing comes true on the 7th of July i'll be looking to get whatever I can before then so the Merge needs to show up and fast...

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Quick update...I may have gotten a reply from facebook but Facebook is being a bit annoying and not showing that part of the conversation in the wall thread...when/if it shows up later...I'll let you know.

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Update: Merge will not be at Best Buy.

mergeohno2.png

At this point...I'm very bitter at Verizon. The fact that nothing good is coming out besides all these slate phones is irritating at best. If I'm going to be forced to use a crap keyboard, I'd rather use a 4G phone (or the Galaxy S II) instead, especially with their tiered data plans on the horizon.

I really don't know what my next move is...should I go through the trouble calling every non corporate store in town asking about it or should I just move on.

Decisions...decisions...:(

cthunder

May 2, 2011
Visit site
"I'm hoping that a local store can help me. Verizon sucks, I'm strongly considering switching: I pay too much for service on a network that has no phone's I want..I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, but I'm pissed."

This is how I EXACTLY feel right now. I may jumped ship to Sprint. The only reason I haven't so far is because all of my family and 2 of my closest friends are with Verizon. :(

cthunder

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Update: Merge will not be at Best Buy.

mergeohno2.png

At this point...I'm very bitter at Verizon. The fact that nothing good is coming out besides all these slate phones is irritating at best. If I'm going to be forced to use a crap keyboard, I'd rather use a 4G phone (or the Galaxy S II) instead, especially with their tiered data plans on the horizon.

I really don't know what my next move is...should I go through the trouble calling every non corporate store in town asking about it or should I just move on.

Decisions...decisions...:(

Yeah I am debating on what to do myself.

Hollie

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best Buy replied to my post on their wall: Bad news Verizon u

Yeah I am debating on what to do myself.

.. Hello, I actually have the HTC Merge through Verizon & I LOVE IT.!. I can sit here & say It's honestly the BEST phone I've EVER had, & I'm 1 of those ppl when a brand new phone comes out I like I hafta have it. So actually the day Verizon got the phone in stock I went to the VZN store & bought it right then & there.!. The UPS truck was actually bringing the phone inside right then *LoL*. They didn't even have a display phone 4 it yet either. & I live n Pennington Gap, Virginia (VA).. VERY rural area *LoL*. Back through the years I've went though the Palm Trio's, Blackberry Curve & Torch, Windows Omnia 1 & 2.. few others & I wouldn't trade out my Merge 4 anything hun. So, If you can get it, I would. My husband has the DroiD X2 & he's played with mine so much now he wants it.. HaHa.!. Take care.. MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION LOL.!. :-*

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
.. Hello, I actually have the HTC Merge through Verizon & I LOVE IT.!. I can sit here & say It's honestly the BEST phone I've EVER had, & I'm 1 of those ppl when a brand new phone comes out I like I hafta have it. So actually the day Verizon got the phone in stock I went to the VZN store & bought it right then & there.!. The UPS truck was actually bringing the phone inside right then *LoL*. They didn't even have a display phone 4 it yet either. & I live n Pennington Gap, Virginia (VA).. VERY rural area *LoL*. Back through the years I've went though the Palm Trio's, Blackberry Curve & Torch, Windows Omnia 1 & 2.. few others & I wouldn't trade out my Merge 4 anything hun. So, If you can get it, I would. My husband has the DroiD X2 & he's played with mine so much now he wants it.. HaHa.!. Take care.. MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION LOL.!. :-*

Awesome glad to hear you got one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance