Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Text messages problem

Hello you guys I'm not sure whats going on with my mytouch 4g, when my husband text me from his iphone like more than 30 words per text let's say, I receive like 5 messages and not in order sometimes it's hard for me to understand the text, do you know if there is any way to fix it?

Not quite a noob

Default Re: Text messages problem

Quote Originally Posted by poison81 View Post
    Hello you guys I'm not sure whats going on with my mytouch 4g, when my husband text me from his iphone like more than 30 words per text let's say, I receive like 5 messages and not in order sometimes it's hard for me to understand the text, do you know if there is any way to fix it?

You have to go in the settings (message app) and modify the size of messages that you can receive and send, from the defaults to maximum allowable. I hope this helps.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by danperde View Post
    You have to go in the settings (message app) and modify the size of messages that you can receive and send, from the defaults to maximum allowable. I hope this helps.
    Thank you for your help!!
    Not quite a noob

Default Re: Text messages problem

Quote Originally Posted by poison81 View Post
    Thank you for your help!!
    Anytime.