Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree6Likes

Quote Originally Posted by taraji View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I just got my phone yesterday (used) and went to a tmobile store to get the gingerbread update and the salesperson told me that there was a problem with the sd card. I called a few other stores and they either didn't have the sd card update, it was lost or they had not received it as of yet. A few stores reported there weed problems with updating the mt4g
    I called tmobile and they told me to call HTC, but they gave me the wrong number. I finally spoke with HTC and they informed me that the upgrade had been pulled because it was not on their website anymore. WTH!!!?????!!!
    Figures!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Default Re: Gingerbread Rollout Thread!

That's good that it got pulled... They need to fix it. You wouldn't even believe how many times I lose signal a day after my GB update. I just watched it go out 3 times in less than 5 mins without even moving my phone. It's frustrating.

Can't wait for the Gnex to come to Tmobile!

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Gingerbread Rollout Thread!

Hi folks. I'm relatively new to AC and new to the myTouch forum. Just so y'all know, the new myTouch 4G's are shipping with 2.3.4 GB already installed. I just got mine Friday and the number port went through this morning. I haven't had a chance to call anyone or listen to music, yet, but so far everything else seems pretty stable with what I have played with. Connecting through the WiFi has been blazing fast compared to my old LG OV, and the apps run much better/smoother. Could be the difference in phones, processors, and/or OS, IDK. But so far, I'm really liking this phone!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345