05-28-2012 09:46 AM
103 ... 345
tools
    Hi everyone!
    I just got my phone yesterday (used) and went to a tmobile store to get the gingerbread update and the salesperson told me that there was a problem with the sd card. I called a few other stores and they either didn't have the sd card update, it was lost or they had not received it as of yet. A few stores reported there weed problems with updating the mt4g
    I called tmobile and they told me to call HTC, but they gave me the wrong number. I finally spoke with HTC and they informed me that the upgrade had been pulled because it was not on their website anymore. WTH!!!?????!!!
    Figures!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
    10-25-2011 06:05 PM
    That's good that it got pulled... They need to fix it. You wouldn't even believe how many times I lose signal a day after my GB update. I just watched it go out 3 times in less than 5 mins without even moving my phone. It's frustrating.

Can't wait for the Gnex to come to Tmobile!
    11-21-2011 02:57 PM
    Hi folks. I'm relatively new to AC and new to the myTouch forum. Just so y'all know, the new myTouch 4G's are shipping with 2.3.4 GB already installed. I just got mine Friday and the number port went through this morning. I haven't had a chance to call anyone or listen to music, yet, but so far everything else seems pretty stable with what I have played with. Connecting through the WiFi has been blazing fast compared to my old LG OV, and the apps run much better/smoother. Could be the difference in phones, processors, and/or OS, IDK. But so far, I'm really liking this phone!
    05-28-2012 09:46 AM
103 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD