Flash Player? Please help!

Melgucci

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I have been having issues watching streams from sites like putlocker and sockshare... I was able to watch them on my mytouch 4g using flash 10.1 it stopped working after I installed 10.3 at least that is when I think it stopped working... This issue has me so frustrated that I went to such lengths as restoring to factory settings because those are really the only sites I like to use to watch my movies... It wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't for the fact that my sister also has the mytouch 4g and these sites work for her just fine even with flash updated to 10.3, the only difference is she got the ota update... Can some please help me with this issue... I searched for answers and I came up with nothing... Also with factory data reset how do you make it so it does a full restore without any backups... I don't want anything saved I want to start fresh using the same gmail account and contacts, but none of the browser settings or whatever else...

danperde

Not quite a noob
Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
You don't need to do a factory reset to fix the flash player (if you think that the update it's the issue). Just go under Settings->Applications->Manage applications and tap on the Flash player then tap on "Uninstall updates". I hope this helps.

Melgucci

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for your reply, but I already tried that several times, it did not work... :(, I think it's something in my google account backed up settings but I don't know how to fix it...

mjneid

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I have been having issues watching streams from sites like putlocker and sockshare... I was able to watch them on my mytouch 4g using flash 10.1 it stopped working after I installed 10.3 at least that is when I think it stopped working... This issue has me so frustrated that I went to such lengths as restoring to factory settings because those are really the only sites I like to use to watch my movies... It wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't for the fact that my sister also has the mytouch 4g and these sites work for her just fine even with flash updated to 10.3, the only difference is she got the ota update... Can some please help me with this issue... I searched for answers and I came up with nothing... Also with factory data reset how do you make it so it does a full restore without any backups... I don't want anything saved I want to start fresh using the same gmail account and contacts, but none of the browser settings or whatever else...

I know i might be viewed as a new comer to Android Central's forum. But i've got a boat load of post @ XDA and Cyanogen(mod)..

If you need the 10.1 APK i have it uploaded @ XDA : here is the link [ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12261176#post12261176 ] just uninstall 10.3, then download and install 10.1.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks