Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: My Touch 4g frozen on reboot screen... HELP.

I have the same issue as the OP. However, on my phone it reads:
    GLACIER PVT SHIP S-ON
    HBOOT-0.89.0006
    MICROP-0429
    RADIO-26.13.04.19_M
    eMMC- boot
    Jul 15 2011, 16:45:17

I try to hard reset my phone and it goes to this but when i click on factory reset it freezes. How can I fix it? Anything i have to download and install into my sd card?

GLACIER PVT SHIP S-ON
    HBOOT-0.89 0005
    MICROP-0005
    RADIO-26.11.04.03_M
    eMMC-BOOT
    APRIL 14 201, 13:18:22

WHAT DO I DO?? HOW CAN I GET PD151MG.ZIP DO I HAVE TO BUY IT... I DO NOT KNOW UNDERSTANT ANYTHING...I NEED HELPPPPPP.... :-(

GLACIER PVT SHIP S-ON
    HBOOT-0.89.0005
    MICROP-0429
    RaDIO-26.11.04.03_M
    eMMC-boot
    April 14 2011, 13:18:22

what can i do??? where do i get pd151mg.zip do i have to buy it?? can someone help meee pleaseeeeeee

i too have the same issue as the above post:
    GLACIER PVT SHIP S-ON
    HBOOT-0.89.0005
    MICROP-0429
    RADIO-26.11.04.03_M
    eMMC- boot
    Apr 14 2011
    i tried pressing the power button for factory reset but it is not working instead it get frozen. i downloaded and unzipped the pd15img but it is still not woking

Good day to you sir, i did all your instruction and also downloaded the zip file but still went into error. it wasn't exactly a PU error so i don't know if its ok. mine went CID error, donno what to do next. Please help..

Quote Originally Posted by mjneid View Post
    Okay this is pretty deep stuff and i hope you can hang with me.

First of all the reason your phone is booting into hBoot is because the phone doesn't have a ROM on it. Or least it thinks it doesn't. Which could be due to a faulty eMMC chip. That is the chip that everything gets wrote to, and read from. Now the problem doesn't stem from the water damage that happened months ago.

There is only one way to attempt to fix your phone. Since you have the .86 bootloader i'm assuming you were using the 2.2.1 OS that t-mobile provides. First of all you need to download the PD15IMG.zip . And make sure to leave it zipped. Do not unzip it. Store it on the root of your SD Card you use in your phone. Meaning do not store it in any folders. Then boot up the phone and get to the hBoot (the white screen you mentioned). Select "bootloader", the phone will scan the SD Card then prompt you to update the OS. Do that. You'll see a progress bar along the right side of the screen. It'll slowly move up and the items will get a "ok" by them letting you know they are done. If you get a "fail-PU" it means the phone is truly bricked and there is no way of fixing it. PU means Partition Update, and the eMMC chip is not allowing anything to be written or read off of the chip set.

Hope that helps.
    Good day to you sir, i did all your instruction and also downloaded the zip file but still went into error. it wasn't exactly a PU error so i don't know if its ok. mine went CID error, donno what to do next. Please help..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12