no update no tmo. goodbye

brian62

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
First off you are the ignorant one FYI I went to local store said they don't do it and I also Called five other stores and no luck so know what the deal is before you speak

digitalfreaknyc

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
you know you can walk into a t-mobile store and they'll update the phone for you.

don't blame them for your ignorance.

No they don't. I walked into one yesterday (because my Mytouch died) and they said they couldn't do the update. I would have to wait for the update to be sent to my phone.

mjneid

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
First off you are the ignorant one FYI I went to local store said they don't do it and I also Called five other stores and no luck so know what the deal is before you speak

When T-Mobile released the GB update they sure as hell did. I unrooted a friend of mines MyTouch walked into my local T-Mobile and said "i need the update". They plugged the phone into a computer and away they went. We walked out with his GB Sense MyTouch4G.

Or you can call them and they will push the update to your phone.

http://support.t-mobile.com/message/76545

a) Go into a participating T-Mobile Corporate store and have them update it. (This has been hit-and-miss as a lot of stores reportedly do not have the update SIM card anymore. If you want to try this route, call the store first, as it might save you a trip.)

take directly from T-mobile's support pages.

Last edited:

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes it has to be a corporate store. Not all stores have the update card. Call one store that doesn't do it and ask them the closest store that does. They will tell you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

kcarter3#AC

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
wow such name calling on this site. i read these things and people do a lot of insulting over a computer. can never do in person. out come will always be different...smh

MOTH477

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
My wife got update yesterday while I got mine months ago OTA. Today I received software update I believe fixing the HTC privacy issues raised couple of months ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs