my contact card keeps reverting to deleted info

natalieann007

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
For the love of goodness, someone please help! Yesterday I finally received the update to 2.3.4 and now I'm having trouble with my personal contact card. My husband and I share a facebook and now anytime he texts me it says "natalie's phone" instead of his name. It is driving me crazy! I've deleted his # from my contact card (which keeps showing back up). I use Handcent for texting - this problem is NOT happening in the messaging that came installed. Do I have to start using the messaging app that came standard? I don't like it! I can't personalize ringtones, etc. The only thing I know to do is to delete his # off of facebook, but he's not going to like that since he likes to get updates on his bb. So to sum up (in case I'm not being clear): since the update my phone has linked "my contact" card with facebook (which has my hubby's #) and handcent says it is my phone when he texts me.

natalieann007

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I possibly fixed this myself. I edited my contact card until it is empty and then I downloaded go sms (as handcent still says it is my phone texting me). So far so good... if my card stays empty! If anyone else has another fix I'd love to hear. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech