problems with my touch 4g
Hi I've been searching for how to resolve the issues with my HTC my touch 4g. For staters the battery life is horrible. In order to get throughout 1/2 the day I have to dim the display all the way down which is bad when im outside. Plus I even bought a new battery which helps a little bit. And I noticed when in 3g mode texts takes too long to go out and when online in 3g mode the page doesn't load up intact it'll say web page not found. But in 4g/E mode it works. And the WiFi...I can't hold the phone in landscape mode or have it on the bed I have to have it upwards and free...please help me.
- 01-20-2013, 08:56 PM #2
- 01-22-2013, 11:23 PM #4
- 138 Posts
Re: problems with my touch 4g
I was a Mytouch 4g veteran until I replaced with the Maxx. I am a very heavy user of my devices. The Mytouch would only last me about 4 or 5 hours before I needed to charge. You are not alone on the battery issue. Also remember the T-Mobile does not have true 4g or LTE. They run an upgraded 3g network and call it 4g to keep face with other companies. It would not surprise me if the there network has slow moments every now and again.
How long have you had the phone?
Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx!!
- 09-12-2013, 10:38 AM #9
- By josh69420 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2012, 03:22 AM
- By jcanchola in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2011, 02:04 PM
- By markespo55 in forum Inspire AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2011, 08:57 AM
- By tj7755 in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2011, 11:21 PM
- By jdaly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:29 PM