1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default problems with my touch 4g

Hi I've been searching for how to resolve the issues with my HTC my touch 4g. For staters the battery life is horrible. In order to get throughout 1/2 the day I have to dim the display all the way down which is bad when im outside. Plus I even bought a new battery which helps a little bit. And I noticed when in 3g mode texts takes too long to go out and when online in 3g mode the page doesn't load up intact it'll say web page not found. But in 4g/E mode it works. And the WiFi...I can't hold the phone in landscape mode or have it on the bed I have to have it upwards and free...please help me.

Default Re: problems with my touch 4g

Maybe the best way is to reflect the results to the producer.Something obviously goes wrong with your phone.
    If you want to know something about flash player go to this blog flash-video-player.blogspot.com
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Something is apparently wrong. My friend had a Mt4g and he says he never had any problems like I am and that the battery lasted longer

I was a Mytouch 4g veteran until I replaced with the Maxx. I am a very heavy user of my devices. The Mytouch would only last me about 4 or 5 hours before I needed to charge. You are not alone on the battery issue. Also remember the T-Mobile does not have true 4g or LTE. They run an upgraded 3g network and call it 4g to keep face with other companies. It would not surprise me if the there network has slow moments every now and again.

How long have you had the phone?

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx!!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I've had the phone since October I had a Samsung galaxy before this the battery last longer than this and the signal never dropped, I'm pulling my hair over this situation...
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Well I emailed HTC , no response. So anyone that has the mytouch 4g, does it work fine in 3g mode?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Anyone??
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Anyone...please

Default Re: problems with my touch 4g Bluetooth wont't turn on

After deleting some application on Htc My Touch 4G. The phone Bluetooth won't turn on. Please HELP.

Thank you,