problems with my touch 4g

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi I've been searching for how to resolve the issues with my HTC my touch 4g. For staters the battery life is horrible. In order to get throughout 1/2 the day I have to dim the display all the way down which is bad when im outside. Plus I even bought a new battery which helps a little bit. And I noticed when in 3g mode texts takes too long to go out and when online in 3g mode the page doesn't load up intact it'll say web page not found. But in 4g/E mode it works. And the WiFi...I can't hold the phone in landscape mode or have it on the bed I have to have it upwards and free...please help me.

cdicesare2002

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I was a Mytouch 4g veteran until I replaced with the Maxx. I am a very heavy user of my devices. The Mytouch would only last me about 4 or 5 hours before I needed to charge. You are not alone on the battery issue. Also remember the T-Mobile does not have true 4g or LTE. They run an upgraded 3g network and call it 4g to keep face with other companies. It would not surprise me if the there network has slow moments every now and again.

How long have you had the phone?

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx!!

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I've had the phone since October I had a Samsung galaxy before this the battery last longer than this and the signal never dropped, I'm pulling my hair over this situation...

niyoo

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: problems with my touch 4g Bluetooth wont't turn on

After deleting some application on Htc My Touch 4G. The phone Bluetooth won't turn on. Please HELP.

Thank you,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan