How do I get the 4G back onto my MyTouch?
I've had this problem before and I don't remember how I fixed it. I somehow got onto the wi-fi connections but when I took the wi-fi off the 4G didn't come back. The icon that's usually on the top of the screen for 4G is no longer there and I don't know how to get my 4G back through settings or anything. Please help me get it back. Thank you in advance for your time!
- 01-27-2013, 06:50 PM #2
- 01-31-2013, 02:29 AM #3
- 02-04-2014, 12:48 AM #4
- By Getbusylivin in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2012, 12:49 AM
- By kneeman in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2011, 04:11 PM
- By Spruce1969 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2011, 01:34 PM
- By zwdroidx in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2011, 08:15 PM
- By spacecasespiff in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2011, 01:03 PM