I had a error message: "sim card memory full" what do i do?

Roxanne Yvonne

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
What if you still need access to some of the text messages on the sim card? I do have google of course synced to my phone so that I can access the text messages through google on my pc but I need access to 'some' of the text messages on my phone (in my phone carriers original text platform) as this is a crucial matter for my business. I'm learning the hard way with my sim card giving this same exact message. The sim card full message though, in fact went away once I was able to sync google to my new phone that I got as a replacement in the mail today. I suspect that my sim card is still quite full at this point. I can't get access to my old text messages since they did not 'come over' to my new phone (same exact model as previous though). Is the best route just to connect my phone via usb to my computer and try to find access to the texts on my sim? I still need to get to them specifically through the sim so that I can have some of them restored, but to my new phone now. I would like to delete the rest of the messages off the sim though. I'd imagine with all the coding tricks out there that there ought to be a way to access my sim via computer.... what are your recommendations?

Roxanne Yvonne

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Ok, well I definitely having some learning to do, wow. No, I have been getting a repeat message on my new replacement (refurb) phone that 'sim card is full.' I understand the sd card. I used that same app a few months back, sucks I didn't back up more recently..... wondering if I can get access to some info on a particular app (a calendar app) of mine through connecting my phone via usb to my computer. Think that could possibly work?