Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default system dump from leaked MyTouch 4G ROM

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM10.1/ 4.2.1 / Lean Kern

That's. What she said . Sorry I just had to say it

How does this forum pick and choose what software is okay to post and what isnt? Can't mention Swype... or Krazy Karts but its okay to post a link of Yahoo messenger not intended for release??? And advertise it on the front page no less.
    jbluther likes this.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

can you use t-m tv on Dinc? Also wanted to try RokBnd but needs information from sd card, i'm sure it will come eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by AldousSnow View Post
    How does this forum pick and choose what software is okay to post and what isnt? Can't mention Swype... or Krazy Karts but its okay to post a link of Yahoo messenger not intended for release??? And advertise it on the front page no less.
    I was just thinking the exact same thing!!! :-/

Someone needs to rip a working WIFI Calling from this rom! Who cares about video chat with Yahoo, we want the WIFI calling app out and working!

And then Cory (the administrator) thanks the OP for the download link...

I would like to request Need for Speed. Just post it on the front page tomorrow... thanks.

my guess is that Yahoo hasn't asked AC to stop posting links. I think that is what happened with Swipe. No point calling out Cory for the thanks,he knows and does his job.

so the rule is...... post warez until you're asked to take it down?? ok got it.

Quote Originally Posted by AldousSnow View Post
    so the rule is...... post warez until you're asked to take it down?? ok got it.
    No, the rule is if the application is not intended for general release it's off limits.

Yahoo has already announced that their new app will be available for everyone soon, this is just a leak of it.

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts

So, for the Evo - what else besides the killer yahoo.apk's is good?