Will I be able to switch to the new data plan (ie. $10-15 for 200MB) once the new plan comes out (so $39.99 for Text + 500 Min.. and +$10-15 for data)? Or should I just wait until Nov 14th to buy the MyTouch 4G?
Best off just giving them a call. Their customer service is great....and whether or not you technically should be able to switch plans in your situation, I'm sure they would work something out with you. I would assume though that it wouldn't be a problem. The price you're paying for the phone isn't based on a contract....and you aren't signing a contract, so you can do whatever you want.