Sense Clock/Weather Widget Question

rxpx33#AC

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed, when using the Sense Clock/Weather Widget, that the when you unlock the phone the time is like an hour and half off but then flips to the correct time.
This happens every time I unlock the phone. The times right once it flips its just a weird occurrence.

clue11

May 28, 2010
Visit site
That time that initially shows it the time you locked your phone/turned the screen off. When you turn it back on it shows it for a brief second then updates to the current time. HTC Sense's clock has always been that way.

rxpx33#AC

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
No it is always an hour and 32 mins off. At first I thought it was just showing the time I locked the phone as well but if I unlock the phone it shows an hour and 32 mins difference.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Mine usually is 1 hour and a couple minutes off, but I think they just like to show the effect of having the clock flip over to the current time... plus having the weather flash with sunshine or clouds going across the screen, and soon the snow flacks will start floating down up here in Minnesota.

nimhero

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Every htc phone I have had w/ that clock does it. I think its just for visual effect. Even the winmo 6 ones did it. Or I could be wrong. But my hero, evo, touchpro 2, and my friends d.inc. all do it.

Sent from my Epic 4g on Tapatalk Pro