1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Calendar showing multiple Facebook entries

So here's the problem: my calendar is showing multiple Facebook entries for the same event (specifically, birthdays - I have the same birthday showing up several times). I cannot remove the duplicate entries and the only option I have is to disable synching with Facebook. I had Jorte installed and I uninstalled it, thinking that this might be causing the problem, but to no avail. Any suggestions/clues?

Thanks.

I have the exact same problem. Haven't found solution yet...

Guessing, but log out of Facebook, then log back in... did you try that? More than likely you used Friend Stream, open it, Menu, Settings, Accounts & sync, Facebook, Remove Account... then all your Facebook appointments should be gone... then just log back into Facebook again... try that and tell us what happened.

I have the same problem but have you guys noticed this too with the Facebook Birthdays being screwed up. Like this week I have 3 friends with birthdays on November 17, 18, 19 but only the first friend (the one listed on the 17th) has a birthday for all 3 days and the others are not showing up anywhere. It seems as though its a Facebook for Android problem which wouldn't surprise me since we get the crap from them and the iPhone app is still light years ahead of this one.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nissan4LIFE View Post
    I have the same problem but have you guys noticed this too with the Facebook Birthdays being screwed up. Like this week I have 3 friends with birthdays on November 17, 18, 19 but only the first friend (the one listed on the 17th) has a birthday for all 3 days and the others are not showing up anywhere. It seems as though its a Facebook for Android problem which wouldn't surprise me since we get the crap from them and the iPhone app is still light years ahead of this one.
    I have the same problem. I also think it's a Facebook problem more than something wrong with the MT4G for the same reason. Not only do I have multiple entries for the same birthday (not all friends have multiple entries btw, just some), but some have birthday entries on the wrong days.