free apps...

grnmk3

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Where and how do we download free apps? Please let me know. I'm new to this Android phone (HTC myTouch 4g). Thank you.

ace_spades

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Just fyi...ac and a lot of the android community don't support piracy are black market apps...there are places too get them just not in the forums...we prefer that the developers be supported...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

tazzy695

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
go to your android market there are a lot of freeware apps there

there are also some paid apps but most will at least have a trial version you can try for free

the icon for the market looks like a shopping bag

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Ya huge no no. It takes a LOT of time and effort to make a an app. Most apps are only a dollar or two. If you can afford a $200 phone then it shouldn't be a problem dropping a dollar or two for an app for support (not trying to sound snappy, just a general statement). As tazzy mentioned the vast majority of paid apps, have either a trial version, or more often a "lite" version which is usually the same version just with ads, or a stripped down version. The easiest way to see if they have a "lite" or trial version, is when you're on the paid apps market page, scroll down to the bottom and under "About the developer" you'll see "View more applications". That'll show you all the apps that developer has made. If there's trial or "lite" version you'll see it there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699