I may have a data issue with my new MT4G?

Nutzer

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
All,

Having this weird sporadic issue with my phone where I would have full bars, shows an H but I can't get on the internet. I noticed a couple of times last night, and I first rebooted the phone, everything came up fine, then later on that night same thing, then I proceeded with switching on my wifi, worked, then turning wifi back off and it worked again. This morning, I woke up, tried getting on the net, same thing, turned wifi on, tested by going online, and it worked, email came through. Turned off wifi, and the data is working now.

Seems like my data just stopped working and it need to be refreshed by turning on wifi or by rebooting.

Anyone know of this issue?

Please help.

andyr2007#AC

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
If you have to keep rebooting or doing the wifi thing, it may be that your just not having a consistency in the network connection. I have found that connectivity problems are often related to sim cards. If you would stop by a T-mobile store and ask them to switch out for a new sim card, that has a good chance of solving your problem. Let us know if that works for you...as a connection problem for me was solved using the same method...