Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Official Post Photos Taken W/ Your myTouch 4G

Just post some of the great photos you take with your MT4G.

Nice pics!. Btw, if you use Photobucket you can show larger images. I'll try and steal my girls MT4g snap some pics and post them
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,621 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

If this thread takes off I'll sticky it.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Jelly Beans v17

Default Screenshots

Some screenshots
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

LOL wrong kind of pictures dude.

2592x1456 taken just a couple days ago... photobucket likes resizing to a max width of 1024.

^^^Wow... That's a really good pic man.. I have to admit, I'm jealous of the cam on the MT4g lol..
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I updated the OP, before the photos were a bit small lol.

Struggles in low light settings like most cell cameras... photo isn't exactly fair though because it's taken through a window and there is some glare distorting it, but still.

IMAG0033 by Fredmr85, on Flickr
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

That's still an incredible picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia View Post
    That's still an incredible picture.
    Thanks - that's sunrise out my back window...unfortunately it's rare I'm actually awake early enough to see the sunrise. (actually the photo looks much better on my work monitor than it did on my crappy netbook screen at home)

Couple other shots - the top one out doors on a cloudy day, and the second one was in an office environment of fluorescent lights. I'm really happy to have a phone capable of taking decent indoor photos that the BB never could. The conditions for neither of the photos I've posted were ideal, which is why I chose these because they are the camera at it's weakest, but still respectable

IMAG0008 by Fredmr85, on Flickr

IMAG0016 by Fredmr85, on Flickr

OK, I'll get in on this.

Last night at Disney

Auto Show

In Austin last week

Not too bad overall I would say.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Were you at the LA auto show?

That banana up there looks horrible lol.

Nah, it was the crappy local auto show here in Orlando during the week of Thanksgiving.

[IMG][/IMG]
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,621 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

The snowstorm that hit Northwest Indiana.

Taken through the front windshield of my car. Notice the small droplets of water that the camera picked up.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Good photos! Weather must be crazy down there. The camera caught a lot of detail, I can see individual snowflakes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iamlilysdad View Post
    The snowstorm that hit Northwest Indiana.

Taken through the front windshield of my car. Notice the small droplets of water that the camera picked up.
    Wow great detail. I am also in Northwest, Indiana and yes the weather has been very snowy lol.

just had to share my Christmas ale photo because I was impressed it turned out so well....though it's beer...so maybe it just automatically looks good to me:

IMAG0097 by Fredmr85, on Flickr

probably as close to "macro" photos as you can get on this phone

Cool

Spring 2010 Core i5 MacBook Pro

Left the original size so everyone can see the actual quality.

Maybe its just me but image quality looks a tad blurry. I pressed the shutter button half way down and made sure images where in focus before taking the pic?

I understand your concern with the second shot. Still, I don't think this phone has that great of a macro like setting, so the track pad looks a little close to the lens and should be blurred as the focus was on the keys and beyond.

Third image looks great to me. What distance was that? About 6-9 inches? (hold all jokes please!)

With the first, I had to go back and look, but yes, I do see some blur, but that could be lack of lighting or a slight shake in the hand. Otherwise, it's a good pic that I can make out words and everything.

Just remember, it is a camera phone, so for what you have, overall, these are pretty good shots. Not great, but they are good. Good enough to take pics to post and for eBay and what not. We are looking at these on a computer monitor (30" here at 2560x1600) btw, so yeah, I'm pleased with what you produced. Nice Job!

Quote Originally Posted by jbjtkbw00 View Post
    I understand your concern with the second shot. Still, I don't think this phone has that great of a macro like setting, so the track pad looks a little close to the lens and should be blurred as the focus was on the keys and beyond.

Third image looks great to me. What distance was that? About 6-9 inches? (hold all jokes please!)

With the first, I had to go back and look, but yes, I do see some blur, but that could be lack of lighting or a slight shake in the hand. Otherwise, it's a good pic that I can make out words and everything.

Just remember, it is a camera phone, so for what you have, overall, these are pretty good shots. Not great, but they are good. Good enough to take pics to post and for eBay and what not. We are looking at these on a computer monitor (30" here at 2560x1600) btw, so yeah, I'm pleased with what you produced. Nice Job!
    Thanks. The distance was about 6-6.5 in. I completely understand that not every aspect of the photo will be clear. I do think my hand slightly moved for the first shot.

Here is a photo of my globe. I took this about 10 inches away.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMJB0188 View Post
    Thanks. The distance was about 6-6.5 in. I completely understand that not every aspect of the photo will be clear. I do think my hand slightly moved for the first shot.

Here is a photo of my globe. I took this about 10 inches away.

Wow, that pic looks FANTASTIC. Even with the brightness of the flash, that pic is clear as day. I like it. I think when you allow a bit more distance on some of these close shots, you obviously get a better photo.

I think you've just been practicing is all

Quote Originally Posted by jbjtkbw00 View Post
    Wow, that pic looks FANTASTIC. Even with the brightness of the flash, that pic is clear as day. I like it. I think when you allow a bit more distance on some of these close shots, you obviously get a better photo.

I think you've just been practicing is all
    LOL, yeah I'm gonna try taking some more with different lighting and angles. Hey I see you had a Droid Incredible, can I ask how your experience with that phone was? I was actually gonna get it until I found out about the reception and call quality.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast